One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We have long standing client relationships with retailers across all tiers of distribution. We seamlessly adapt to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus to achieve long-term growth is driven by our ability to deliver the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
We currently have a great opportunity for a dynamic Sales Assistant, with the desire to learn multiple facets of business, to support our private label division leadership and team. Candidate will provide key administrative responsibilities, systems support, research and development information, and reports into the VP of Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaison on daily tasks involving Sales ,Production, Design and Product Development teams
- Purchase order management – Write , process, log, update and track customer purchase orders from receipt to shipment
- Generate, manage, update, maintain and distribute reports - Weekly style selling, daily sales, inventory ,open to sell, customer order logs
- Demonstrate initiative by reviewing reports, highlight findings and providing directional input
- Maintain organization of system files- Line sheets, cads, costing, financial, time and action
- Interface with customers – Meet & greet , attend meetings, correspond with client staff
- Meeting preparation –Create agenda, schedule appointments, reserve meeting space , sample organization, meeting recaps
- Samples management – Order& track customer samples from warehouse facilities
- On line product research
- Provide system and general administrative support- Travel preparations, expense reporting, send/receive samples
- Entry level account responsibility, to include management of all aspects from showroom presentation to business management
- Must be able to work in a team environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Training provided for system reports and general duties.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Degree in business or merchandising a plus
- 1 year minimum related experience preferred (Internship included)
- Familiarity with Sales Department in a women's ready to wear manufacturer or retailer
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Dynamic multi tasker with the desire to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excel skills a must
- SAP a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.