One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group, Inc. is currently has a great opportunity for a Planner on a freelance to permanent basis. The Planner will assist in the development, execution and communication of merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing and financial objective of the brand. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Primary job focus on replenishment planning & inventory management
- Recap and review actual sales performance weekly/monthly to plan both internally and to our retail partner in a collaborative manner
- Re-project in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly basis. Maintain proper size-level inventory levels using weeks of supply practices
- Communicate financial results to manager and functional team on a weekly basis
- Effectively communicate with cross-cross-functional teams and retail partners
- Able to organize and prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills. Identify risks and opportunities by brand
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years analytical experience, preferably in retail or wholesale environment
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful results from quantitative
- Financial and business acumen: ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
- Proficient in MS office; advanced Excel preferred; Retail Link preferred
- Proficiency in retail math
- Aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.