This positions primary responsibility is to assist the technical design department in the execution of all pattern related tasks to help ensure maintaining sample approval dates and efficiency in work flow. In addition, this position will support the Pattern systems specialists with the functions required to review and advise on factory markers and yields. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digitize Patterns in CAD system for Technical Department
- Convert digital patterns for Technical and Design personnel
- Plot patterns for Technical and Design personnel
- Assist Pattern Systems Specialist with Pattern checking from the factories
- Grade Patterns
- Maintain best practices of pattern filing as per department procedure
- When the above workload permits, perform Assistant Technical Design functions for the department.
QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIRED SKILLS:
- College level instruction on Pattern Programs.
- Computer literate with computer programs; Excel, Outlook.
- Must have good command of the English language.
- Basic garment construction knowledge.
- Must have good retention of facts and department systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.