One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group is looking for a Trim Associate to support our Missy Denim Brand; Bandolino. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining product integrity by standardizing packing and labeling guidelines structure in order to meet with company’s reputation for garment production
- Problem solving and ability to initiate and implement change when needed
- Participates in all Product Team Meetings and Design Review Meetings
- Facilitates the process by acting as communication liaison between design and production/factories
- Communicating clearly with design team, production, sales and overseas vendors on various garment and trim details
- Demonstrate attention to detail and high level of accuracy when proof reading of trim details, tech packs and design information
- Need to resolve trim related questions between suppliers, production and design departments
- Has knowledge of all divisions/brands/accounts and requirements for each
- Approval of all packaging and labelling layouts for all brands
- Work with design /sales/technical/production to execute final production trim sheets
- Maintain dynamic team workflow in order to meet deadlines of production and factories
- Manage record/library of trim, packaging, color swatches and fabrics for all brands/styles per season
- Complete all the above in an accurate, timely manner and adhering to target completion dates
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 years of related experience in apparel industry
- Must have experience handling more than one brand at a time
- Communication between overseas vendors and suppliers, production, design departments
- Generation of accurate production trim detail sheets and labelling details
- PLM knowledge is required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.