One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group is currently looking for a Production Allocation Associate for our Gloria Vanderbilt brand. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handling day-to-day operations in initial production planning to allocation of orders - maintaining allocation chart which contains the detail of seasonal orders received from Sales, planning orders for each factory & sending plans to each production manager, and allocating fabrics to factories upon confirmation from each production for their factories.
- Analyzing live orders to identify minimum issues & suggesting options/solutions to Sales to make up minimums.
- Weekly management/analysis of seasonal/core fabric ownership and maintaining fabric inventory levels in factories & Mills – providing weekly fabric usage report to management.
- Analyzing & calculating consumptions of all styles per fabrication seasonally.
- Communicating daily with Production team, Sales team, and Design team for special orders being placed & any changes made on existing orders. Providing clarification to all parties involved of the delivery impact and margins.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Production/Merchandising background required
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience
- Working knowledge of the production process from development through finished goods at warehouse.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.