One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
ONE Jeanswear Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive for Junior Brands. This position will drive sales, manage and execute strategies / initiatives to achieve financial and business performance goals by account, resulting in the growth and development of a profitable business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Grow new and existing account base, penetrate new markets, and develop and maintain business relationships with customers
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Occasional travel to major accounts
- Accumulate and analyze weekly sales and stock levels for recommendations based on information gathered
- Develop and implement business/product strategies to optimize sales and profit for the retailer and our Company
- Analyze and negotiate quarterly profitability’s
- Utilization of corporate reports for credit, shipping, and booking purposes
- Ability to execute operational duties to effectively manage a wholesale business, track selling, monitor markdowns, place and track orders, and understand 6 month seasonal vendor plans
- Work closely with design and production to place production buys at the planned markup percentage for the division.
- Establish costs and retails to hit initial markup percentages’ as requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience selling to major department stores
- Expertise in retail math and seasonal planning
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle OTB & GMA
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Ability to perform complex verbal and written communications face to face and in group settings
- Some travel Required
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.