One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group is currently looking for an Operations Support Team Coordinator . The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up styles and colors in SAP for goods that will be produced – includes creating UPC’s, ferts and pre-packs
- Review pricing for orders and ensure each style meets the required margin goal
- Enter and manage all purchase requisitions (pre-production buys) for our lines and all special accounts in SAP (confirm quantities on jumbo and PR’s in SAP match and are correct)
- Maintain & Analyze order pad (jumbo) accuracy on shared drive/SharePoint - material #’s, styles and colors
- Set up all VAS in SAP (customer-specific account requirements)
- Generate Sears Canada EIW chart & enter data into Supplier’s Online portal
- Generate Sears USA IMA chart & enter data into Supplier’s Online portal
- Analyze and distribute special project requests
- Work with our corporate management team on maintaining extended attribute charts to expand our e-commerce business.
- Maintain QRS catalog errors, UPC issues, re-load materials – communicate with MM Support, EDI team, Accounts and Sales team
- Work closely with the sales, production, and customer service teams to identify and resolve any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Communicate and follow up with Manager/Team on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- SAP experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, strong Excel skills required.
- Must be analytical/detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Able to Multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills & ability to prioritize
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.