One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
We are currently looking to add a Product Execution Manager to our Vintage America Blues Team. The Product Execution Manager owns the approval process at the time of order placement and just meets design teams intent and the business needs of the brand. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the approval process from SMS to production approvals on lab dips, prints, embroideries, washes and trims
- Ensure Design aesthetic vision is executed to brand when approving submits from factories
- Meet timelines on approvals as well as production schedule for deliveries
- Manage time and action calendar as well as manage sample fabric tracking chart
- Identify/recommend new fabrics for design
- Communicate daily with overseas vendors, mills, factories and sample rooms
- Request and follow up on samples from vendors as needed
- Make bulk approval comments on lab dips, strike offs, fabrics and trims
- Maintain product approvals library
- Collaborate with production to resolve bulk production issues
- Adjust to changing business needs/priorities
- Understanding of market trends
- Attend all relevant department, brand and cross-functional meetings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in production/ product development
- Knowledge of knit/woven tops as well as washed bottoms.
- Builds collaborative relationships with the cross functional team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to overseas factories.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Outlook and PLM
- Experience working with multiple calendars
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in fast paced environment under pressure
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.