One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
One Jeanswear Group is currently looking for a Fabric Procurement Coordinator. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support Fabric Manager of procurement on all functions relating to fabric buys, flow charts, inventories, costings, fabric testing, etc.
- Monitor and update pricing for product development/production/design
- Partner with product development and outside clients re: customer testing protocols, T & A , and market intelligence
- Ensure fabrications adopted meet internal and external (client)QA standards
- Trouble shoot and resolve potential problems limiting liability or cancellations
- Manage timely approvals or re-submits in order for product to ship in a timely manner
- Daily communication with ONE JG overseas offices, partner mills and agents
- Act as a liaison with external clients and product development in rolling out new compliance requirements as it relates to fabric
- Promote innovative approaches to organization and record keeping
- Organize and maintain fabric lines and frequently update the fabric library
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- AA or BA degree required
- 3 years’ experience in related position
- Knowledge and understanding of fabric properties and fabric approval process• Understanding of current fabric trends and market
- Strong MS Excel Skills, Strong MS Power Point skills
- MS Outlook/Word skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.