One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
The candidate must have proven experience creating and executing campaigns from start to finish; including concept ideation, organizing and directing photoshoots, and design across all media. A background in lifestyle and women’s fashion is a plus. This position also requires someone who embraces collaboration, work in a fast paced environment juggling multiple projects simultaneously and is passionate about fashion, style and current trends.
This position requires strong typography and layout skills, the ability to see big picture strategy and apply it to even the small details, and to make decisions quickly and thoughtfully.
- Design and art direct category and story shoots as guided by Marketing and Merchandising departments.
- Collaborate with department heads on concepts and best ways to visualize seasonal stories
- Manage day-to-day design and revisions of seasonal campaigns
- Act as liaison between marketing department outside vendors
- Develop a range of creative ideas and executions for each project and be able to effectively collaborate with copy partner
- Visually lead storytelling across platforms on 360 campaigns
- Develop creative strategies
- Create unexpected ideas and execute them with solid design direction all the way through production
- Present to clients and grow partner relationships with them
- 5 years of industry related experience
- Comfortable ideating and executing in all mediums and platforms
- Hands on production experience with print, video and digital/mobile platforms
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with ability and experience to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Proven ability to provide and take effective direction
- Solid resources and industry contacts
- Excellent presentation skills; extensive experience with preparation and pitching
- Ability to interact positively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MAC platform software/ ADOBE Creative
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.