One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
ONE Jeanswear Group, Inc. currently has a great opportunity for a Tee - Shirt Graphic Artist for William Rast, Womans. The Graphic Artist is responsible for developing prints for assigned brands and supports creating a cohesive brand message. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Must be able to develop and manipulate Graphic Art work for Tee Shirts
- Create and executes computer generated artwork; allover prints, plaids, stripes and graphics tees for various knitwear garments
- Set-up artwork and color-ways to be factory ready, i.e. putting into specific repeat sizes and working with color limitations
- Execute Trim and packaging
The qualifications required for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of graphic tee placement artwork
- Knowledge of print and textile design repeat patterns
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Degree in Graphic Design, Textile Design or related field
- Strong sense of color and design
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and illustrator
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.