One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis. The overall responsibility for this position includes budgeting, forecasting, and financial operations of our wholesale businesses. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee month end close and analyze variances
- Work with the accounting team in Bristol to ensure accuracy of the financial close
- Responsible for monthly AR Reserves
- Responsible for monthly inventory projections
- Assist in the preparation of variance schedules and segment / brand reporting
- Analyze, project and control SG&A spending
- Responsible for weekly shipping and margin analysis, weekly available to sell, excess inventory analysis
- Analyze customer profitability
- Develop financial models
- Work with the management team on creation of the annual budget and 5 year plans
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis
- Supervise and develop one financial analyst
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting or Financial Planning/Budgeting capacity
- Strong computer skills required, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Wholesale experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.