One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
We currently have a great opportunity for a CAD and Print Artist for our Missywear Division: ERIKA & Nine West brand. The CAD and Print Artist are responsible for developing prints for assigned brands and supports creating a cohesive brand message. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and develop logos, tags, and labels pertaining to brand's packaging
- Create and develop all season prints for the pertaining brands
- Acts as an expert resource on graphic and print product aesthetic and graphics processes
- Develop, enhance and reference library to allow prompt and easy access for all product groups
- Works closely with Senior CAD Artist and Design Directors to establish the overall seasonal print direction
- Collaborate with designers on print development by classifications
- Daily communicate with overseas agents on strike-off comments, development status
- Stays abreast of trends, new techniques and resources in print and graphics
- Adjust to changing business needs
- Adjust to changing time & action calendar
- Acts as a technical resource for the Design teams in terms of production of prints
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA in Textile/Surface Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in womens fashion/apparel.
- Strong design and conceptual skills & eye for color.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional computer knowledge including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in print techniques, screen separations & working knowledge in limitations in production process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.