"Clothes aren't going to change the world...the women who wear them will." Anne Klein
Anne Klein’s legacy continues on with a fresh look at this sophisticated brand and opportunities to continue to move it to the forefront of today's consumer. The brand encompasses many categories across women’s wear, footwear and accessories, eyewear, watches, legwear and more.
*******ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION NEED APPLY*******
Our goal is to build an exciting, engaging web and mobile shopping experience for our ANNE KLEIN woman (targeted roll-out late-spring, 2017). We are seeking a Digital Merchandising Manager, who will create, maintain and analyze our online product category pages. The Digital Merchandising Manager is accountable for assisting with planning, strategizing and setting up of product on the ANNE KLEIN website. The role has a dual report into Merchandising and Marketing and closely collaborates and coordinates with the Buying, Planning, Creative, and Content teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Own merchandise presentation across site: Responsible for product categorization, in season management of merchandising presentation, merchandising assortment optimization, and end of season product transitions
- Setup and maintain product utilizing Middleware, e-commerce administration tool
- Collaborate with Buying team to execute product assortment, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Aid in the development of merchandise and assortment plans (sub categories/color/materials); Incorporate corporate merchandising and branding strategies with e-commerce assortment
- Execute markdowns, promotional functions and/or price changes as needed
- Maximize product cross sells and upsells in an effort to increase UPT
- Formulate category strategies in creating differentiated omni-channel and website shopping experiences for key customer segments, leveraging a deep understand of key customer needs
- Work with Digital Marketing and content team on marketing campaigns (email, social media and all paid / performance plans) to maximize omni-channel messaging
- Participate in homepage, content and email marketing planning sessions
- Work with Buying team to analyze sales and partner with Analytics team to process site funnel data to determine customer engagement by category, online channel and page level information
- Work with analytics team to help plan and develop landing pages to turn site visitors into leads and enhance SEO
- Ensure product copy produces clear and concise communication of product and brand
- Daily review of website to ensure accurately and relevancy of product placement
- Identify site issues specific to merchandising and work with appropriate technology partners and internal teams to communicate and resolve
- Train customer service team on product and brand
- Partner with Product team to conduct user testing, annotate and report on findings to continually improve the customer experience
- Suggest ideas to grow business; Make recommendations to Buying and Planning team including re-orders and markdowns, site mapping and navigation to optimize UX
- Develop merchandise presentation direction/guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in web retail merchandising
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills; Intermediate mathematical skills – availability to calculate figures such as discounts, percentages, etc.
- Extensive experience with e-commerce merchandising software tools
- Proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, and Word – advanced Excel skills preferred
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still within a team environment and fosters strong team collaboration
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritizing / time management, and ability to meet deadlines and changing business needs
- Exceptional accuracy and detail-focus
- Awareness of consumer and market trends, focus on e-commerce
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.