The Kasper Group is an apparel industry leader, offering women wardrobe solutions for their wear-to-work and special occasion dressing needs. Driven by excellence and exceptional talent, The Kasper Group has remained a forerunner in fashion for over 30 years. We are committed to delivering iconic brands (Kasper, Anne Klein, LeSuit), relevant fashions and trusted, quality products to our consumers. So be a part of the exceptional talent! We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Import Traffic Coordinator. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- External Third Party - Track customs release by working closely with broker Account Handlers.
- Internal Entry Level to VP - Communicate with Allocations, Production, and Customer Service departments
- External Third Party - Communicate with Freight Forwarders Account Handlers to resolve document issues, freight release issues.
- Internal Entry Level - Communicates with Vendor compliance Coordinator on chargeback issues.
- Internal Entry Level to VP - Communicates with Customs compliance group to resolve issues with Customs entry.
- SAP and Log-Net dates updated timely and accurately.
- Inbound freight processed and released timely.
- All issues/questions are addressed with 24 hours of receipt.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 - 2 years of import traffic experience
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office, Log-Net, and SAP.
- Knowledge of Importing/Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.