Making a difference for over 17 million students at more than 2,400 institutions of higher education in over 40 countries is a big job. At Ellucian, we provide education institutions with the innovative solutions they need to help people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
At Ellucian our values are CLEAR: Collaboration, Learning, Engagement, Accountability, and Resourcefulness. We truly are a global organization with offices in North America, Mexico, Dubai, India, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands.
We seek people who are forward-looking, innovative, enthusiastic and ambitious, team players, and high performers. We want you to join us in the special and rewarding work we are so fortunate to be a part of every day - join Ellucian and be inspired!
Ellucian is a managed IT services provider that can serve as a full on-site IT department, as well as provide a range of IT services, and help augment IT support throughout an institution to help students achieve their goals. Ellucian works as an integral part of a client’s IT organization and takes responsibility for specific functions including 24x7 help desk support, application hosting, and application management. Regardless of the support provided, Ellucian is ready to help an institution’s IT department meet its service requirements and performance objectives.
You will add value by:
• Providing requirements analysis, software design, application development, implementation, integration, and maintenance for Immaculata University’s administrative systems.
• Working with administrators, end users, and stakeholders to perform systems analysis for new business processes and business process improvement
• Designing and developing database-driven solutions based on defined requirements and according to institutional and industry standards
• Designing and developing reports with the University’s Argos reporting tool
• Implementing solutions in the University’s Banner student information system
• Troubleshooting technical problems and errors encountered by users
• Providing end-user operational support and satisfying ad hoc requests for data
• Reviewing system documentation prepared by others for completeness and correctness
• Recommending and implementing best practices with regard to the institution’s administrative systems
What we need from you:
• Experience in higher education administrative offices
• Bachelor’s degree with appropriate related work experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with relational database technology, higher education administrative systems, and SQL skills
• Ellucian Banner ERP
• Financial Aid Experience
• Evisions Argos and related products
• Experience with portals, other reporting tools, and project management tools is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Ellucian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Ellucian promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Ellucian maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.